|What is a Home Room Parent (HRP)? What do they do?This is very much a grassroots position and without the HRPs', the school would not be the amazing experience it is for our whole community. As a homeroom parent you really make a difference! Your are the glue that holds us together. How?|
1. By assisting and supporting the teacher
2. Communicating news and information to parents
3. Organizing class events and educational opportunities for the children.
4. Helping the PTA build the community.
Your efforts will be very much appreciated by parents, students and by the administration and teaching staff of ABA. Your active involvement helps us to create the caring, open-minded and multicultural school community we aspire to be part of. It is through your contribution that our children learn the value and power of community service. In addition, you will find that your children love to have you around in their classrooms and at school.
The members of the PTA Executive group are always there to:
· make sure you have the appropriate knowledge and information to carry out your responsibilities
· provide you with a forum to evaluate the homeroom program and share great ideas with your peers
· celebrate your contributions and achievements
We sincerely hope that your volunteering experience will be a positive one.