- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- Appreciate and respect the individuality of each child.
- Guide children as they pursue their interests, take on challenges, seek answers to questions and construct their understanding.
- Foster the development of children’s social and emotional intelligence.
- Promote cognitive development and the acquisition of language through the use of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Facilitate physical development in a safe and appropriately challenging environment.
- Draw on students' cultural backgrounds to enrich the curriculum.
Recognize the importance of children's "Mother tongue".
- Embrace communication between home and school.
- Encourage parent involvement in their child’s education.
The strengths of our programme are...
- The Primary Years Programme (PYP) which provides the framework for our curriculum and instruction.
- Dedicated, well-qualified faculty.
- Full-time, dedicated teaching assistants for each class.
- Specialist teachers for Physical Education, Library, and Music and supported IT integration.
- Developmentally appropriate student-teacher ratio.
- Well resourced classrooms.
- Purpose built facilities.
- Active parent involvement in class activities and school events.
- An international student body.